Thursday, June 21, 2007

Meet the Main Characters

I would like to introduce Nola Star and her father.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
© 2007

I'm going to be posting some of my sketches for the book when ever I have some extra time. My main reason for doing this is to get some feed back from the people who read this blog. In addition to illustrating this book, I'm also designing it. Since I'm not working with anyone other than the author, I think it would be good to hear what other people think. These sketches aren't final so I can still make improvements.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your characters and am waiting to see more
mary

Anonymous said...

I think they look great. They're cute and friendly but they also have personality. I really like the pattern on Nola's dress too.
Kate

-- said...

This picture grows on me the more I see it, it's really warming and holds the potential of becoming one of those wonderful memories from a storybook.

seriously good stuff sweetheart.

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Thanks so much guys.

Meretricis - that's such a huge compliment. It really means a lot.

Wanna get married?