Sunday, October 14, 2007

Exclaim! contents page illo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's taken me a couple weeks to track one down, but I finally found a copy of the October issue of Exclaim! I'm really impressed with how well my illustration printed. I'm always unsure how well the texture in my work will come out on newsprint but all the parts I enjoy are visible. Hooray!

I have to admit that I haven't been drawing lately. I'll get back into it soon as I have a ton of ideas that I'm excited to work on. However, at the moment I have a huge to-do list that has been neglected for months. I really feel like I need to take care of some of that stuff, as well as take a small break from art, before I jump back in. Besides, one of the things on my to-do list is to clean my studio as it has gotten out of control and I like working in a clean space. Of course, I'll still take on any work that comes my way...

1 comment:

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

very talented, I am searching for Calgary blogger, I like your illustrations,