Sunday, November 4, 2007

The most wonderful and satisfying weekend

This weekend I

• saw a comedian and laughed harder than I have in a long time
• had the most wonderful Saturday with my very best girl friend
• saw an old friend and her new baby
• made a delicious Mexican inspired supper
• had drinks with some people I'd been neglecting
• started my Christmas shopping
• enjoyed a snowy Sunday with my hubby
• worked on drawings for an illustration project I'm doing
• ate a pomegranate and drank tea in front of the fire

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(in honor of the fluffy white snow that fell this morning)

1 comment:

matt dawson said...

as always your visit to the blog is much valued, ta! I'm sorry if it seems I only visit your blog in response to your visiting mine...my blogging etiquette is below par but when I do find the time to check out other blogs yours is always one of them! I must say I'm jealous that you have snow over there, we have cold and wet, but despite the temperature the wasps from the nest in my loft still survive!!! Still they have given me an idea for a story book, so not all bad! I'm impressed by the 5 year plan and cannot fault it (in fact I'll take all of them bar the last one-obviously :) Enjoy the snow!