Friday, March 14, 2008

March update

I feel badly about neglecting this blog for so long, but I'm afraid it couldn't be helped. In addition to being very busy lately, our internet has been down a lot due to a faulty router. But I think we have the problem fixed... fingers crossed.

Here's what I've been up to:

• I just finished a CD design/illustration project that I'd been working on for a while. I'm just waiting on final approval from my client before it goes to print. It's very exciting - I can't wait to see it all finished. I can't post the art for it yet, but I will put it up as soon as I am able to.

• I did a painting for a silent auction fund raiser for Calgary Crime Stoppers. I'll post that soon.

• I have a list of illustration projects that don't have deadlines that I work on when I have free time. It's a really long list... I've been working on sketches but nothing I can post yet.

• I'm still teaching my class one evening per week - although the semester is almost over. I really love it and hope to do more teaching in the future.

No comments: