Sunday, September 7, 2008

comments are back !!!!!!!

I haven't been getting any comments on my blog in the last several months and I was really confused by that. I never get a ton of comments, but there's usually one or two every once and a while. Not getting any since last April was making me sad as the main purpose of this blog for me is getting feed back and interacting with other bloggers. I recently realised that the 'comments' button hasn't even been available since last April. I don't know why it disappeared, and even though I had everything set for comments to be enabled, I couldn't get it to work. I am absolutely delighted that as of today that little 'comments' button has reappeared (thank you to the blogger employee who fixed it) although only on today's posts (and hopefully on future ones). If anyone has any comments about the work I posted since last April, I'd still love to hear it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you keep busy. Keep up the blog. I love to check it out

sophan said...

i was wondering where the comment button went. your stuff is great. i frequent your blog often.

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Thanks anonymous. I actually really have been keeping busy.

I visit your blog often too, Andrew. Thanks so much - YOUR stuff is awesome.