Friday, October 2, 2009

3x3

Photobucket
©2009 Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli

Gustavo Aimar, an illustrator who's work I adore (so unique and full of character) is celebrating his blog's birthday with another blog where he's posting images made by other artists that measure 3 x 3. Since I enjoy his work and his blog so much, I really wanted to contribute. I spent several hours last evening working on my piece. However, when I went back to the site to get the e-mail address I was to send a jpg of my image to, I saw that it was supposed to be 3 x 3 cm. I made mine 3 x 3 INCHES. It was important to him that the work be made at that small size and not just be scaled down, so my piece isn't eligible. I was very disappointed that I hadn't paid closer attention to the guidelines before starting. Lesson learned.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How frustrating. But I do love your piece. Thanks for posting it anyway.

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for visiting.