Saturday, April 3, 2010

european books - a really cool cookbook

This one is actually not a picture book, but a Scottish recipe book, Ma Broon's But An Ben Cook Book (it's one in a series of Ma Broon books) and I fell madly in love with it the first time I saw it. To be honest, I'm much more interested in the design of the book, which looks like an old scrap book, than I am in the actual recipes, although I do plan on trying to make some of the dishes at some point.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinda like yr blog.
if u like this cooking book, i have a better for u, will try to upload to my blog or facebook in the weekend so that i can share with u. well maybe i can email u aswell

Nave

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Sounds good. I love cookbooks :)