Saturday, August 6, 2011

she walks like a teapot - another solution

Photobucket

Here's another version of the lady who walks like a teapot. 

I got a tablet for Christmas last year and when ever I have some free time, it's fun to play with combining digital elements and hand made textures / line work.  I actually did this a few weeks ago, at the same time as I was working on the painted version

I spent last week working on a really fun project for a client that had me playing with different techniques, and color palettes.  I can't post about it yet, but once I get the go ahead, I have lots of process to share :)

And, of course there's still that exciting bit of news that I mentioned in a previous post.  I'm just waiting for the contract to be signed before I share it.

3 comments:

Lisa Graves said...

this teapot thing is cracking me up. You could do a whole book of illustrations based on silly sayings!!! So funny.

Tracey Ayton Photography said...

Your work never ceases to amuse me.... love it!

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Thanks ladies :)