Wednesday, September 7, 2011

new scanner / she walks like a teapot

I finally got around to purchasing a new scanner this past weekend. My previous one produced terrible quality scans. See this post to see what I mean.

I bought the Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner and so far it works great. Does anyone else have this scanner and if so, any thoughts? I found a lot of reviews for it in terms of scanning photography, but I didn't find anything about how it works for scanning art.

I was finally able to scan my 'She walks like a teapot' image that I painted back in July.  Here it is:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! I am so in need of a nice scanner. Let me know if you do like this one! I want to buy one soon! I am shopping around right now! ^__^ Like your illustration!!!!

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

It seems to work quite well, although I haven't played around with it too much. I'm happy with the scans of my paintings that it has produced so far.