Friday, March 29, 2013

art prints for the calgary comic and entertainment expo

I'm pleased to announce that I will have a table in the small press section at this years's Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013. My booth will be Q07 (see the map at the end of this post), right next to fellow children's illustrator, Mike Boldt, the intention of which is to have an unofficial children's area among all of the art and booths that are aimed at older audiences.

In preparation for the con, I've spent the last few months making prints, postcards and pins of some of my existing illustrations as well as working on some new pieces for prints that will only be available there. Here's a little look at some of the things I'll have at my table...

Beehive, Balloon Girl and Accordion Player prints:
Cloud Nine and Waving Boy postcards:
I apologize that some of these photos are a bit fuzzy. I'll post proper scans of everything before the convention.

I will have booth Q07 which is circled in pink on the map below. Follow our hashtag #Q07 for Comic Con related updates!

No comments: